11:21 am - Thursday December 18, 2014
Zafran Pista Qulfi
- Milk-2,1/2 liter
- Sugar-175 gram
- Cardamom (ilaichi) powder-1/2 tsp
- Pistachio (pista)_10 (chopped)
- Saffron (zafran)- 1 tsp (powder)
- Rose Water-1/2 tbsp
- Faloda-As required
- First of all take 2 tbsp milk and mix up saffron in it.
- Now add this milk into remaining milk and mix it well.
- Cook milk over slow flame and stir the spoon continuously.
- When milk got half because of cooking then add sugar and cook it for 5 to 6 minutes.
- After that add cardamom powder, pistachio and remove it from the flame.
- When it gets chill then pour it in faloda tray and put it into freezer.
- Serve it with faloda and rose water.