8:38 pm - Thursday July 24, 2014
- Potatoes-1kg Boiled without skin (Mashed)
- Peas-1 cup
- Broad Beans (sem ki phali)-1 cup (chopped)
- cauliflower-1 (separate flowers)
- Green chili-4 chopped
- Mint leaves-1bunch
- mustard seeds (grind)-1/2tbsp
- black pepper-1tbsp
- red chili-1/2tbsp
- white cumin (baked) grind-1tsp
- salt-as required
- Egg beaten-2
- Bread crumbs-1 pck
- garlic cloves-2
- oil-as required
- Take a frying pan put oil with garlic, golden brown it.
- Now put peas, broad beans, cauliflower, carrot n cook it for a while n chopped it in a chopper.
- After that take mashed potatoes and add that chopped mixture, onion, green chili, coriander, mint leaves, mustard seeds, red chili, black pepper, lemon mix it well.
- Now give them a shape of a kabab, dip it in beaten eggs n fry if until they become golden brown.