2:09 pm - Friday September 1, 0918
- Corn Floor-2tbsp
- Sweet corn-1 tin
- Chicken cube mix Floor (Maida)-1tbsp
- Black pepper-1tsp
- Tomato Ketchup-half cup
- Brown sugar-1tsp
- Bread-3 pieces (cut in Cubes)
- Salt-as required
- Fresh cream-1packet
- Take a bowl put 4 cups of water in it and Tomatoes, now boil it in a light flame.
- When tomatoes got boiled then get it cold and blend it on the same boiled water.
- After that take a bowl and put salt, corn floor, ketchup, floor, black pepper and brown sugar in it and cook them into 5 to 10 minutes.
- When the soup becomes thick than take off the flame.
- Now deep fry bread cubes when they become golden brown then take it off in the paper.
- When you want to serve the soup first of all put 1 tbsp sweet corn in a serving bowl now soup and in the end Garnish with bread cubes n 1 tsp fresh cream.