5:26 am - Monday September 15, 2014
- Rice (Basmati)-300 gram (Dip rise in warm water for 20)
- Tomato paste-3 cup
- Onion (Chopped)-1
- Red chili Powder-3/4tsp
- White Cumin-1tsp
- Clove (Long)-4
- Cardamom (Elaichi)-4
- Onion-2 (for Garnishing)
- Salt-As required
- First of all heat up Ghee, Put cumin, cardamom, clove. Now add onion cook until it become golden.
- After that add rice in it.
- After 3 minutes add 4 cup water, Tomato paste, red chili, salt.
- When it gets boil then cook it over slow flame.
- Cut onion into slices, and fry it.
- Now dish out Timator Pulao and garnish it with Onion fried slices.