7:55 pm - Thursday August 21, 2014
- Chicken Chest Piece boneless , 6 Pieces
- Terry Yaqui Sauce 2 Tbsp
- Soya Sauce 2 Tbsp
- Chicken Cubes Mixed Flour 1 Tbsp
- Ginger Tiny Cut , 1 Tsp
- Oil halfCup
- Salt As per Taste
- Terry Yaqui Sauce 3 Tbsp
- Sugar 1 Tbsp
- Chicken Cubes Mixed Flour ½ Tbsp
- Soya Sauce 1 Tsp
- Paste Soya Sauce , Terry Yaqui Sauce , Chicken Cubes Mixed flour , salt and ginger thoroughly onto Chicken Pieces and keep it for half an hour .
- Put some oil in frying pan and put all spiced pieces separately into it till their water gets dry.
- Before serving fry it lightly in given separate sauce mixture , mix oil with hot sauced chicken pieces .
- Serve Garlic Fried Rice with it.