Ingredients for Kofta:
Ingredients for curry:
Method For koftas:
- Boil and shave potatoes and grind them cut tiny pieces of peas and carrot mix these pieces of carrot and peas in grinded potatoes with salt, red chili, cumin, grama masala, rice flour and whiteness of egg with it then round shaped koftas with this mixture.
Method for curry:
- Take oil in cooking bowl and fry onion in it then keep out and place on a paper.
- Put yogurt, all spices and fried onion in it and roast curry lightly
- Fry koftas in separate frying pan and put in cooking spices turn flame low.
- When oil comes up put some hot water in it and let it be cook without capped.
- When it becoming boil put green chili and coriander in it and cook on low flame.
- Kofta with curry is ready serve it with hot bread (roti).