7:46 am - Friday August 22, 2014
- Chicken-1,1/2 kg (8 pieces)
- Yogurt-1 cup
- Tandori Masala-3 tbsp
- Garam Masala Powder-1 tbsp
- Red Pepper (crushed)-1/2 tbsp
- Oil-3 tbsp
- Salt- to taste
- Apply cut on the pieces of chicken.
- Wash them well and mix all ingredients in it.
- Leave it for 3 to 4 hours for marination.
- After marination apply oil on the chicken pieces with the help of oil brush.
- Take a cooking bowl and put all the pieces of chicken in it.
- Cook it over slow flame until the chicken got fully cooked.
- Serve it with Parathay or Roghni Naan.