8:53 pm - Tuesday December 10, 2013
- Pomfret Fish 1 kg of 4 to 5 slices (clean and have deep cuts on it)
- White Cumin 1 tsp (Chopped and Roasted)
- Chopped Black Pepper 1 tsp
- Lemon 1
- Salt as per taste
- Oil 4- tbsp
- Chopped Red Chili 1 tbsp
- Gram Flour 2 tbsp
- Milled Ginger Garlic ½ tbsp
- White vinegar ½ cup and 2 tbsp
- First of all paste 2 tbsp vinegar on fish and wash it after 10 minutes.
- Mix all spice in gram flour and paste them on fish slices, after 10 minute put lemon juice on it, keep oven hot before.
- Take a spread dish and paste some oil on it then place all slices on it and paste some oil on it with help of brush. Bake it on 250 degrees in oven.
- When it turns brown from top then tasty Tandoor Pomfret is ready.