12:07 pm - Sunday September 21, 2014
Stir Fry Vegetables
- Cabbage 1 Medium (Cut into Cubes)
- Chinese Cabbage 1 Medium (Cut Into Cubes)
- Green Onion 4 (chopped along with its leaves)
- Cucumber 2 (Cut into round slices)
- Soya Sauce 2 tbsp
- Sugar 1 tsp
- Milled White Pepper 1 tsp
- Peel off Garlic 4 (Fine Chopped)
- Sesame Oil some drops
- Bell Peppers (Shimla Mirch) 3 (cut into cubes)
- Mushrooms 1 tin
- Carrots 2 (cut into round slices)
- Bean Sprouts 1 CUP
- Worcester sauce 1 tbsp
- Cubes mixed flour 1 tbsp
- White Vinegar 2 tbsp
- Salt as per taste
- Oil 2 tbsp
- Wash all vegetables and separates its water, then put them in a bowl, keep bean sprouts separately.
- Mix thoroughly all above spice in vegetables.
- Heat oil in frying pan then put all vegetables in it and turn the flame high, continue moving vegetables by spoon in both hands and stir fry them.
- After 5 minutes pour sesame oil and put bean sprouts in it and then serve it.