1:55 am - Tuesday September 30, 2014
- Egg-5 (separate egg white and yolk)
- French Beans-6 (boil and cut it in to small pieces)
- Potato (small size)-2 (boil and cut it in to small pieces)
- Minced (beef/chicken)-1/2 cup (fry in to dry frying pan for evaporate minced water)
- Peace-1/2 cup
- Crushed Black Pepper-1tsp
- Gram Flour- (basin) 1 pinch
- Olive Oil-1tbsp
- Onion-1 (Finley chopped)
- Salt-to taste
- Cheese-little bit
- Fresh Milk-2tbsp
- First of all take egg white and beat it well.
- Take egg yolk and put all the ingredients except salt and cheese and mix it well.
- Leave this mixture for a while.
- Take a frying pan put 1 tsp oil and spread it all over the frying pan.
- When frying pan got heated up, put egg white and spread it over frying pan.
- After that put egg yellow mixture on it.
- Now add salt, cheese in it.
- After that cook it and roll it from both sides and serve it.