6:35 am - Tuesday May 21, 2013
South Indian Murghi
- Chicken-257 gram (boneless)
- Fenugreek leaves-1/2 bunch (chopped)
- Ginger paste-1 tsp
- Garlic paste-1 tsp
- Turmeric-1/2 tsp
- Tamarind syrup-1 tbsp
- Crushed red pepper-1 tsp
- Lemon syrup-3 tbsp
- Water-1 1/2 cup
- Curry leaves-4
- Coriander (Chopped)-little bit
- Onion-2 (chopped)
- Green chili-2 (chopped)
- Oil-3 tbsp
- Salt-to taste
- Fenugreek leaves, garlic, ginger, turmeric, red pepper, lemon syrup, salt mix them well and leave it for a while.
- Take a cooking bowl put oil in it.
- After that add onion and curry leaves in oil and golden brown it.
- Now put chicken, all the remaining ingredients to the onion and sante it.
- Add the mixture of fenugreek leaves in the chicken and sante it.
- Put water and leave it over slow flame for 15 minutes.
- Add tamarind syrup and again cook it for 5 minutes.
- When chicken gets soft then add coriander, green chili and serve it with boiled rice.