9:54 pm - Friday March 7, 2014
- Milk 1 liter
- Dry Dates 8 (Take out its stone and cut into 4 pieces)
- Pistachio 15 (Fine Chopped)
- Clove 2
- Ghee 2 tbsp
- Vermicelli 1 cup
- Almond 10-12 (Fine Chopped)
- Green Cardamom 6 (Fine Chopped)
- Sugar 2 cup
- Heat ghee in a cooking bowl with clove and cardamoms, when feel fragrance put vermicelli in it and roast it.
- Take out vermicelli and put mawa in it then take out.
- Take off cooking bowl and let it be cool for 5 minutes, then put milk and sugar in it and cook for a while.
- When sugar is mixed then put vermicelli and all remaining ingredients in it, serve it hot.