8:49 am - Wednesday March 12, 2014
- Bread Slices 6
- Milk 1 ltr
- Sugar 1 cup
- Khoya (Thickened milk) 250 gms
- Pistachio 10-15
- Almond 20
- Small cardamom (Illaichi) 6
- Yellow food color some
- Oil as per need
- Soak pistachio and almond in water then cut them into tiny pieces.
- Heat oil in frying pan and fry bread slices till light brown then take out, when frying pan gets cool take out oil and put milk & cardamom (illaichi) in it and cook.
- When milk turns thick put 2-3 slices, half sugar and some yellow food color in it , after a while when slices sucks milk take slices out and place in a dish and cook remaining slices in the same way.
- Spread remaining milk, almond. Pistachio and Khoya on it, garnish it with silver paper.