7:54 pm - Wednesday October 22, 2014
- Milk-1 liter
- Rice-50 gram (pisay huay)
- Sugar-275 gram
- Almonds-50 gram (chopped)
- Pistachio (pista)-2 tsp (pisay huay)
- Cardamom-2 (pissi hui)
- Kewra Essence-1tsp
- Mix up the rice and chopped almonds and put it into cooking bowl.
- After that add 1/2 liter milk and cook it over slow flame.
- Stir the spoon continuously and add cardamom again cook it.
- When milk gets half because of cooking then add remaining milk and sugar and stir the spoon continuously.
- When milk seems light golden in color then remove it from the flame and add kewra essence in it.
- Garnish it with Pistachio and almonds.