9:55 pm - Tuesday July 22, 2014
- Cabbage 1 (cut into long pieces)
- Carrot 3 (boil and cut into small pieces)
- Potato 3 (boil and cut into small square pieces)
- Peas 1 cup (boiled and peel off)
- Apple 3 with peel ( cut into thin square pieces and sprinkle some sugar and lemon on it)
- Pineapple cubes 1 small box
- Raisin (Kish mish) ½ cup (boil in hot water then roast them)
- Cucumber 2 ( take out its seeds and cut into small pieces with its peel)
- Salt as per taste
- Sugar ½ tbsp
- Fresh Cream 1 cup
- Mayonez 1 bottle of 300 ml
- Milled White Pepper 1 tsp
- Combine all fruits and vegetables in a beautiful bowl.
- Then put white pepper, salt, sugar, cream and Mayonez perfectly, then keep it into fridge for cooling.
- When going to serve, first put roasted raisin on it.
- You can put some salads leaves on it.