5:15 pm - Friday October 24, 2014
- Beef- 2 and 1/2 kg in 1 piece
- White vinegar-1/2 cup
- Salt- As required
- Soya sauce-2tbsp
- Ginger/Garlic paste-2tbsp
- Yogurt-1/2 kg
- Wash the meat piece well, marinate it with all ingredients and mark the cut with the help of fork.
- Leave it for 1 hour.
- Take a cooking bowl put beef and a cup of water.
- Now leave it over slow flame.
- When water get evaporates, check the meat got soften with knife. If not then add little amount of water again.
- When meat gets soft then add soya sauce.
- Your Roast beef is ready,Cut it into slices and serve with green chutni and ketchup.