2:58 am - Friday October 24, 2014
Onion Cheese Raita
- Yogurt-300 gram
- Cheese-150 gram
- Red Pepper Powder-1/4 tsp
- White Cumin Powder Rosted-1/2 (Safed zeera)
- Crushed Black Pepper-1/2 tsp
- Coriander-Little bit
- Oil-1/2 cup
- Salt-To taste
- Cut cheese into square pieces and fry it until its turn light brown in color now soak it into water.
- Cut Onion finely and mix it into yogurt.
- After that add salt, black pepper, red pepper.
- Now remove cheese from water and put it into yogurt.
- In the end sprinkle white pepper and coriander.
- onion cheese raita is ready. Serve it with anything you like