11:40 pm - Thursday December 12, 2013
Masoor ki daal with soozni beans
- Masoor Daal 1 cup
- Soozni Beans 1 Dozens
- Tamarind Juice 1 Cup
- Turmeric 1 Tsp
- Red chili 1 tbsp, milled
- Ginger Garlic 1 tbsp, milled
- Curry leaves 6-7
- Green chili 4
- Salt As per taste
- Whole red chili 6
- White cumin 1/2 tsp
- Curry leaves 4
- Oil 1/2 cup
- wash daal with half boiled water and cook on middle flame when it turns soft cool it and blend it in blender.
- Now put blended daal in cooking bowl and cook with turmeric, chili, ginger, garlic, beans, tamarind juice, green chili, curry leaves and salt for 15 minutes.
- When beans are soft then daal is ready.
- Hot oil in frying pan and put all spices of Bhagar and fry till they become black now put Bhagar on daal.
- Delicious daal with beans is ready serve it with plain rice.