1:50 pm - Tuesday September 30, 2014
Little Potatoes with Caramel Sauce
- Little Potatoes (Round shape) (steam it for a while and skin out it)-1kg
- Honey-2tbsp (if you dun have honey then u can take it 1tbsp sugar)
- Black pepper (ground)-1/2tbsp
- Soya sauce-2tbsp
- Red Chili (ground)-1tsp
- White Vinegar-2tbsp
- Salt-As required
- Oil for frying- As required
- Take a pan and heat up oil in it, Now put potatoes and deep fry it, Until they golden brown it.
- After that put all the ingredients in it and stir fry it.
- When it turns into honey caramel then out off the flame and squeeze the lemon in it.