10:26 am - Thursday May 23, 2013
- Minced Beef/ Mutton 1 kg (Cleared)
- Medium Onions 3
- Tomatoes 3
- Milled Ginger Garlic 1 tsp
- Chopped Black Pepper 1 tsp
- Bread Crumbs 1 packet
- Oil For Fry as per need
- Potatoes 2 (Boiled)
- Macaronis 1 cup (Boiled)
- Peas 1 cup (Boiled)
- Green Chili 6-8
- Egg 2 (Beaten)
- Salt as per taste
- Put minced meat in coking bowl with ginger, garlic, onions and salt and boil in its own water on light flame.
- When water gets dry mix with tomatoes, green chili, peas, macaronis and chop in chopper.
- When all are chopped, add black pepper in it and make roll shape of it.
- Heat oil in a frying pan, put eggs on kababs then bread crumbs and deep fry on light flame.
- When it turns golden brown take it out and place over a paper so oil can be absorbed.