7:00 am - Friday November 28, 2014
- Brown / Raho Fish 1 kg (peel off and cut into slices and fry them )
- Rice Water take 1 tbsp rice and boil it into 4 cup of water, when extreme boil then separate its water
- Gram Flour 1 cup
- White Cumin 1 tsp (chopped and roasted)
- Carom (Ajwaien) ½ tsp
- Lemon 4 to 6
- Rice Flour 2 tbsp
- Chopped Red Chili 1 tbsp
- Milled Hot Spices 1 tsp
- Salt as per taste
- Turmeric 1 tsp
- Oil as per need
- First of all paste 1 tbsp vinegar and some salt on it and keep it for 10 minutes then wash it with cold water.
- Mix turmeric and juice of 3 lemons in rice water and keep it.
- Combine Carom, red chili, hot spice, salt, rice flour and cumin with gram flour, then put all fish slices first into rice water the paste mixture of gram flour. In this way gram flour and lemon juice will mix inner side. Keep it for half an hour.
- After half an hour deep fry all fish slices on low flame, when turns to light brown place them on paper, immediately sprinkle some gram flour on it.