5:04 pm - Friday March 7, 2014
- Whole Grain Rice 2 cups (wash and soak for 15 minutes)
- Washed Green Grams (Moong Daal) 1 cup (soak for 15 minutes)
- Salt as per taste
- Onions 2 (Fine Chopped)
- Oil / Ghee 1/2 cup
- Pour oil/ghee in a cooking bowl and fry onions in it till golden brown, then mix & put rice and grams in golden brown onions and roast them till 2o minutes.
- Roast it till all grains of rice and grams gets separate and gets brown color then pour approximate water in it.
- Put salt in it and continue moving spoon in it then cap it.
- When its getting dry put cooking bowl on pan and heat, keep the flame light.
- When steam comes up Khichdi is ready.