4:42 pm - Sunday December 8, 2013
- Flour (Maida) 1/2 kg
- Sugar 1 tsp
- Milled White Cumin 1 tsp
- Salt as per taste
- Ghee / oil 1 cup
- Grams ( Chanay ki daal) 1 cup, boiled
- Lemon 2
- Chopped red chili 1 tsp
- Hot Spices Chopped 1 tsp
- Mix all ingredients with Flour (Maida) and keep it separate.
- Mix all spices with boiled grams, take one payrah of flour, paste some oil on it then put ready grams on middle of it and close it from all around.
- Then deep fry it when it turns light brown take it out.
- Serve it with tamarind paste, green chili paste or Raita.