11:00 pm - Saturday December 20, 2014
- Mutton/ Chicken 1/2 kg / 1 & 1/2 kg
- Green Mango (Keri) 2 (Peel off and cut like chips)
- Onions 750 gms/ 2 medium size
- Milled Ginger Garlic 1 tbsp
- Curry Leaves some leaves
- Salt as per taste
- Red Chili 1 tbsp
- Turmeric 1 tsp
- Whole Green Chili 4
- Green Coriander 1 bunch (Chopped)
- Oil 1 cup
- Put all above ingredients in a cooking bowl without water and cook on light flame, when water gets dry roast it then put off.( Meat will gets soft in onions water)
- Put green coriander on it and serve with hot plan rice.
- Don’t put water in this dish and cook on a light flame it will be tasteful.