8:01 pm - Saturday September 20, 2014
- Minced Meat (Hand made) 1 kg
- Rice 1 kg (wash and soak for 15 minutes)
- Grams (Chanay Ki Daal) 1 cup (Half Boiled)
- Yogurt 1 cup
- Milled Red Chili 1/2 tbsp
- Salt as per taste
- Green Chili 6 (3 chopped & 3 whole)
- White Vinegar 1 tsp
- Ghee/ oil 1 and 1/2 cup
- Hot Milk 1 cup
- Milled Ginger Garlic 1 tsp
- Turmeric 1 tsp
- Mint 1 bunch (Fine chopped)
- Lemon 4
- Black Cumin 1 tsp
- Onion 4 (fine chopped)
- Food Color finger sprinkle.
- First of all put minced meat, ginger, garlic, salt, chili, turmeric and 2 tbsp ghee in a cooking bowl and roast it without water then take it off.
- Separate water from boiled grams and combine with half bunch of mint, 3 green chilies, chopped black pepper and juice of 2 lemons.
- Heat ghee in a small cooking bowl and fry onions in it till golden brown then take out and place on a paper and put ghee in grams.
- Boil rice in a big cooking bowl with some leaves of mint, whole green chili, black cumin and salt, take off after half boiled and separate its water by sieve.
- Now all three items are ready.
- Paste some oil on surface of cooking bowl and place a layer of rice the a layer of minced meat then a layer of grams and put some crushed fried onions on it. Put rice on top.
- Mix food color in hot milk and spread over rice then remaining onions and juice of 2 lemons.
- Cap it and heat on high flame for 5 minutes then turn the flame low, when steams appears Qabooli is ready.
- Serve it hot with Raita and pickles.