- Rice-3 cup (soak in water for 20 minutes)
- Curry Leave (kari patta)-1 bunch (chopped)
- White cumin-1 tsp
- Crushed black Pepper-1 tsp
- Green Chili-4 Chopped
- Coriander-1/2 Bunch chopped
- Mint-1 bunch Chopped
- Butter-1 tsp
- Oil-1 cup
- First of all take a cooking bowl heat up oil in it.
- After that put curry leaves, mint, coriander, green chili, cumin, black pepper and cook it well.
- Now add 3 cup water.
- When water starts boiled then add rice salt and cover the bowl.
- Remember that dun use so much water in rice.
- When you cook rice just remember that Rice should be one inch above the water.
- when water gets evaporate then cook it over slow flame.
- In the end add butter in it.