11:40 am - Thursday September 18, 2014
Kairi Ka Sharbat
- Unripe Mangoes(Kairi)-4 medium size
- Water 7-8 glasses
- Sugar to taste
- Black salt-1 pinch
- Lemon- to taste
- Ice cubes as required
- Mint Leaves for garnishing
- Peel off the unripe mangoes.
- Boil unripe mango with 5-6 glass of water. It should be well cooked until it become soft to make pulp.
- Cool it down and remove mango seeds and
- Mash it well to make its pulp.
- Blend it well in a blender.
- Take a pan, pour mango mixture, 2 glass water, sugar as per taste and cook until it become a bit thicky.
- After it gets cool add black salt and lemon as per taste.
- Pour the drink into glass and add ice cubes.
- Garnish it with mint leaves, serve and enjoy.