1:54 am - Friday August 22, 2014
Kache Kele KE Kebab
- Raw Bananas 8
- Basin 3 tbsp, roast it
- Flour (Maida) 2 tbsp
- Green chili 6, chopped
- White cumin 1 tsp
- Black Pepper 1 tsp, chopped
- Egg 1
- Corn flour 1 tbsp
- Oil as per need
- Salt as per taste
- Milled the white cumin, boil bananas with its peel, when they are boiled take of its peel and crushed them with folk.
- Mix cumin, green chili, salt, black pepper, basin and flour in bananas and combine them thoroughly.
- Make small round slices from it and paste corn flour & egg on it, then fry on light flame.
- When it turns light brown take it out and place over a paper so oil can be absorbed.
- Serve these hot kababs with tamarind paste.