3:59 am - Wednesday June 19, 2013
- Rice (boiled)-2 cup
- Mushroom-1/2 tin
- Spring Onion-2
- Green Chili-2
- Red Pepper-1 (whole)
- Oil-3 tbsp
- Salt-As required
- Red pepper (whole)-6
- Onion-4 (chopped)
- Capsicum-1 (chopped)
- Garlic-8 cloves (crushed)
- Oil-1 tbsp
- Take spring onion, green chili, whole red pepper, mushroom and cut them.
- Take a pan put oil in it put spring onion, mushroom, red pepper and fry it for a while.
- After that add rice with salt and cook it.
- Heat up 1 tbsp oil then add capsicum, garlic, green chili, onion and cook it for 2 minutes.
- Now blend it in a blender or Sill.
- Take half sauce and put it into rice.
- Serve these rice with remaining Sauce.