9:58 pm - Monday December 22, 2014
- Mutton Meat-1 kg
- Yogurt-1 cup
- Onion-4 piece (chopped)
- Small Cardamom–8
- Salt-to taste
- Mint-1 bunch (chopped)
- Food Color-a little bit
- Papaya Paste-2tbsp
- Rice Basmati-1kilo
- Ginger/Garlic Paste-1/2tbsp
- Black Pepper Flask-8
- Black Cumin-1tsp
- Red Pepper Powder-1tbsp
- Green Chili-6
- Hot Milk-1 cup
- White Vinegar-1tbsp
- First of all take a cooking bowl and put meat,, papaya paste, red pepper, ginger /garlic, 4 lemon syrup, small Cardamom,1/2 bunch mint, 4 green chili, black pepper, cloves mix it well and leave it for 1/2 hours.
- After that cook it over slow flame.
- When meat’s water got evaporated, remove it from flame.
- Take another cooking bowl heat up oil and fry onion in it.
- When onion color turns golden brown, take it out of oil and spread it over paper.
- Put this oil in meat.
- Now you have to boil the rice, put mint, green chili, small cardamom, black cumin, salt, 1 tbsp white vinegar in rice.
- When rice got boiled rinse out its water.
- Now we will give layers to rice and chicken curry which we have made before.
- Spread a layer of rice in another working boil then put meat now sprinkle golden onion and again repeat this step.
- In the end put 1 tbsp ghee on the rice and cook it over slow flame for dum.
- After 15 minutes turn off the burner. your Hyderabadi Biryani is ready.
- Serve it with raita and pickle.