4:59 pm - Sunday April 20, 2014
- Mutton/Beef minced-1 kg
- Crushed Red Pepper-1/2 tbsp
- Dry milk-2 tbsp
- Salt-To taste
- Green Chili-3 whole 3 chopped
- Onion-1 blended
- Oil-1 cup
- Gram Flour-2 tbsp
- Crushed Black Pepper-1 tsp
- Bread Slices-2
- Ginger/Garlic Paste-1 tbsp
- Tomato-1/2 kg
- Coriander-1 bunch
- Take minced put slices, gram flour (1 tbsp cooked with ghee), green chili, salt and chop it in chopper.
- Now add beaten egg in it and mix it well.
- After that make kababs of it and deep fry it.
- When its color turn golden brown, take it out from oil.
- Take another cooking bowl or cooking Handi put oil, onion paste and cook for a while.
- After 5 minutes add tomato, red pepper, black pepper, ginger/garlic paste, salt, green chili now cook it well.
- When water of tomato and onion got evaporated, add kabab in it and squeeze lemon and sprinkle chopped coriander over it.
- Cook it for 10 minutes and your dish is ready to serve.