7:32 pm - Thursday December 18, 2014
- Crushed Wheat-1/2 kg (soak it in water for 1-1/2 hour)
- Meat-1 kg
- Chick Pea (chanay ki daal)-1 cup (boiled and mashed)
- Ginger/Garlic Paste-2 tbsp
- All Spice Powder (garam masala)-1 tsp
- Red Pepper Powder-1 tbsp
- Soda (meetha)-1/4 tsp
- Ghee/Oil-1 cup
- Onion-3 medium size (chopped)
- Turmeric-1 tsp
- Coriander Powder-1-1/2 tbsp
- Salt-to taste
Haleem k upar Dalne wala Masala
- Mint-1 bunch (chopped)
- White cumin (bhunna hua) 1 tbsp powder
- Ginger-1 tbsp chopped
- Onion-2 chopped
- Coriander-1 bunch chopped
- Green Chili-6 chopped
- All Spices Powder-1 tbsp
- Ghee/Oil2 cup
- First of all take a cooking bowl put meat, ghee, and all the spices and cook it over slow flame.
- Take another cooking bowl and boil wheat in it. When wheat gets thick then put soda in it.
- When wheat gets soft then mix it with meat.
- After that when meat and wheat gets soft and mix it well.
- Now take chick pea paste and mix 2 cup water in it. After that add chick pea paste in meat.
- Now leave it over slow flame for (dum).
- Take a pan heat up ghee in it after that put onion and cook it until it convert into pinkish brown color then remove it.
- Pour it over haleem for baghaar.
- Serve it with ghee, lemon, and all the spices sprinkle over it.