2:04 am - Wednesday May 22, 2013
- Bananas 2
- Melon 1
- Peach 2
- Sugar 1 cup
- Lemon 3
- Black Pepper 1/2 tsp (chopped)
- Apple 2
- Pomegranate 2
- Grapes 20
- Water 1 cup
- Chaat Spices 1 tsp
- White Pepper 1/2 tsp (chopped)
- Take a stainless steel cooking bowl and cook juice of sugar and water in it.
- Wash all fruits and cut them into small slices, when sugar water gets cool put lemon juice in it.
- Put lemon juice on fruit slices too and sprinkle some sugar on it (in this way it will not become black)
- Put all fruit slices in cool sugar water and put them into the fridge.
- Before serving put black pepper and chaat spices on it.