- Civil Fish 8 Pieces
- White Vinegar 2 Tbsp
- Chicken Cubes Mixed Flour 1 Tbsp
- Corn Flour 2 Tbsp
- Flour 1/2 Cup
- Mustard Powder 1 Tsp
- White Chili Powder 1 Tsp
- Bread Crumbs 1 Packet
- Egg 2
- Oil As per need
- Salt As per taste
- Take fish without its thrones and paste vinegar on it and keep it for 20 minutes in mesh then wash it with cold water.
- Beat Eggs and mix all dry spices then paste it on both sides of fish pieces.
- Soak it in egg and put crumbs on it and put them in dish. Fry 2 pieces of fish in hot oil. When it turns brown put it out on a paper so oil will be absorbed.
- Sprinkle Gram Flour on it and serve it with chili sauce.