7:15 pm - Saturday March 8, 2014
- King Fish (surmai machli)-1 kg (washed and cut into cubes)
- Crushed Red Pepper-1 tbsp
- Soya Sauce-2 tbsp
- White Vinegar-2 tbsp
- White Cumin (baked and powder formed)-1 tsp
- Salt-To taste
- Oil-4 tbsp
- Put vinegar over fish and leave it for 10 minutes.
- After that wash the fish neatly and marinate it with all the ingredients.
- Leave it for 1 to 2 hours.
- Now put these fish pieces into seekh and bbq it over Coal.
- When fish’s color got brown , apply oil over it with brush.
- Your tasty bbq fish is ready to eat, garnish it with coriander and onion.