- Rice (basmati)-3 cup
- White vinegar-2tbsp
- Yogurt-half cup
For the fish
- Green chili chopped=2
- Red chili ground-1tsp
- White cumin-1tsp
- First of all take fish n put vinegar and leave it for 10 minutes.
- After that washed it to cold water, now at red chili, black pepper, cumin, lemon syrup then leave it for 15 minutes.
- Take a bowl now put oil and fry it when onion become golden brown then remove half cup onion and spread it in the paper.
- Now take another golden brown half cup onion with yogurt, ginger garlic, black cumin, green chili and cook it for a while then at three cup of water.
- When water got boiled then at rice, 11/2 water, salt and white vinegar.
- Take frying pan, heat up oil and fry the pieces of fish and golden brown it.
- When rice got dry then add fish, golden brown onion, green chili, lemon syrup now cook it.