2:09 pm - Friday September 1, 4237
- Fish Rahu (Greece fish) OR Surmai fish (King Fish)-1 kg
- White vinegar-1/2 cup
- Red Chili (crushed)-1 tbsp
- Green Chili-8
- Ginger/Garlic-1 tbsp
- Ginger-2 inch piece
- Garam Masala (powder)-1 tsp
- White Cumin-1 tsp
- Coriander Seeds-1 tbsp
- Crushed Black Pepper-1 tsp
- Yogurt-1/2 cup
- Coriander-little bit
- Oil-1 cup
- Salt-To taste
- Make cubes of fish.
- Before washing the fish, marinate it with lemon and vinegar.Leave it for 20 minutes.
- After 20 minutes washed it.
- Put out the seeds of tomato. Blend it with green chillies, coriander and garlic.
- Crush coriander seeds, cumin, black pepper.
- Take a pan put tomato paste, yogurt, ginger/garlic, red chilli, garam masala and fry it until its water get evaporated.
- Take frying pan and fry the fish until its color turn golden brown
- Put these pieces into cooked tomato mixture.
- Add salt, lemon juice,uncut green chillies and the powder we crushed before.
- Add oil and cook it without spoon just moving the pan.
- After that leave it over slow flame.
- When the oil leaves the curry then add coriander, chopped garlic.
- Serve and enjoy .