1:34 am - Monday November 24, 2014
Fish Curry Recipe
- Raho Fish 1 kg (peel off and cut into slices)
- Yogurt ½ cup
- Milled Coriander 2 tbsp
- Salt as per taste
- Clove (Laung) 4
- Curry Leaves 6
- Milled Hot Spices 1 tsp
- Oil 1 cup
- White Vinegar 1 tbsp
- Chopped Red Chili 1 tbsp
- Milled Ginger Garlic 1 tbsp
- Green Chili 4
- Fenugreek Seeds (Methi dana) 6
- Green Coriander 1 bunch
- Lemon 2
- Turmeric 1 tsp
- First of all paste 1 tbsp vinegar and some salt on it and keep it for 10 minutes then wash it with cold water.
- Heat oil in a spread cooking bowl and put fenugreek seeds, clove, yogurt, ginger, garlic, turmeric, coriander, chili and hot spices in it and roast them lightly.
- Fry fish with some ghee in a separate frying pan when it turns brown spread them in the spices cooking bowl. Put curry leaves, green chili and lemon juice on it.
- Pour 1 ½ cup of hot water into it and shake the bowl by holding with a cloth (don’t use spoon in it)
- When oil is getting up, turn the flame slow and cook it, garnish it with green coriander.
- Serve it with plain rice and roti (bread)