10:10 am - Sunday May 19, 2013
- Apple Gourd (Tinday ) 10 (Medium Size)
- Green Chili 4 (Fine chopped)
- Nigella Seeds (Kalonji) 1 tsp
- Whole Coriander 1 tsp
- Chopped Red Chili 1 tbsp
- Fennel (Saunf) ½ tsp
- Oil 1 cup
- Onion 3 (Fine Chopped)
- Lemon 2
- Fenugreek Seeds (Methi dana) 6
- White Cumin 1 tsp
- Turmeric ½ tsp
- Salt as per taste
- First of peel off the gourds and cut upper part of it then take out its pulp from insight. Boil water in cooking bowl and lightly boil gourd in it.
- Take 2 tbsp oil in a frying pan and fry onions in it till light pink then chop all spices and mix with fried onions, add lemon juice in it after getting cool.
- Fill all gourds (tindas) with these ready spices then cap it with its cut slice and tie it with thread.
- Fry all filled gourds (tindas) on low flame, put remaining ready spices on it and cook on low flame.
- Garnish it with green coriander and serve with naan.