6:09 am - Monday September 22, 2014
Falsay Ka Sharbat
- Grewia (Falsay) 1 kg
- Water 3 cup
- Black Salt sprinkle
- Sugar 1 kg
- Lemon 4
- Wash Grewia (faslay) finely then boil in 3 cup of water, then put into a sieve and take out its pulp.
- Put pulp and sugar in a cooking bowl then cook it, when sugar is mixed then take it off and cool it.
- Now put lemon juice and black salt in it and put it into a plastic box and freeze it.
- When want to have its juice, take out 1 spoon of its freeze pulp and put into a glass of water.
- Make juice in this way.
- You can put mint leave on it.