6:50 pm - Sunday November 23, 2014
- Flour (Maida) 1 cup
- Margarine 2 tbsp
- Cold Water as per need
- Sugar 4 tbsp
- Vanilla Custard Powder 3 tbsp
- Milk 1 ½ cup
- Egg Witness 1, stir it
- Nutmeg Powder (Jaifal) 1 tsp
- Mix flour (Maida), 2 tsp sugar and margarine in a food processor so its become like bread crumbs, take out and mix it the put in plastic bag for half an hour.
- After half an hour take it out and prepare it like roti (bread), make small slice with help of small bowl/ cup / pastry cutter, then put them in muffin templates and make hole on it with folk.
- Heat oven on 200 degrees and bake it for 15 minutes.
- Now for custard, combine milk, remaining sugar and custard powder in a cooking bowl and make thick custard.
- Then add egg witness with nutmeg powder, sprinkle it on baked tart and bake it for 10-12 minutes.