3:39 am - Thursday September 18, 2014
Crispy Shahi Tukray
- Bread Slices 8
- Condensed Milk 397 gram
- Corn Flour 1 tbsp
- Ghee as per need
- Almond 15 (Fine Chopped)
- Green Cardamom 4 (Fine Crushed)
- Sugar ½ tbsp
- First of all heat ghee in frying pan and deep fry bread slices in it, when turns golden brown take out and place over a paper so its oil can be absorbed.
- Heat frying pan on light flame, cook milk, corn flour, cardamom and sugar in it, when become thicker take it off.
- Now pour this mixture on fried bread slices and cut them into 2 pieces.
- Sprinkle almond over it and place them in rice dish and serve it.