2:51 am - Sunday May 19, 2013
- Drumstick-12 (Applied deep cut in it)
- white vinegar- 2 tbsp
- Salt- As required
- Black Pepper powder- 1/2 tsp
- Egg-4 (separate egg white)
- Soya Sauce-2tbsp
- Honey-1 tbsp
- Flour (Chicken powder already mixed) – 5 tbsp
- White pepper powder-1 tsp
- Oil (for frying)-As Required
- First of all take drumstick wash it with warm water.
- Take a bowl put flour, sugar, vinegar, soya sauce, honey, black pepper, salt, egg yolk and marinate drumstick in it.
- Roll The drumsticks over bread crumbs and leave for 1 hour.
- when you are going to fry, take egg white dip drumstick in it and fry it over slow flame.
- when it gets golden brown in color then remove it from oil.