4:30 pm - Sunday December 21, 2014
Chikoo Ice Cream
- Chikoo 1 kg
- Condensed milk 2 boxes
- Cream 2 packets
- Vanilla ice cream powder 2 cup
- Fresh Milk 2 cup
- Peel off Chikoo and take out its pulp in a big bowl, then add condensed milk and cream in pulps.
- Combine milk with vanilla ice cream powder in that manner so it becomes enough thick, now add this thick mixture with Chico pulps and grind them in grinder.
- Take an air tight and empty box in freezer 2 hours before making ice cream.
- Take box out from freezer, put Chico and milk mixture in it and put it in freezer again after 24 hours ice cream will be ready.
- To serve take it out in a sweet bowl and sprinkle walnuts on it and have it with cream & wafers.