2:07 pm - Thursday July 29, 1559
- Chicken Breast-4 (without bones, cut them)
- Soya Sauce-1 tbsp
- Mustard Powder-1 tsp
- White Pepper Powder-1tsp
- Crushed Black Pepper-1 tsp
- White Vinegar -1 tbsp
- Salt-To taste
- Sugar or Honey-1 tsp
- Oil-1 tbsp
- Put all the ingredients in chicken and marinate it.
- Now leave it chicken for 2 hours.
- Take one heavy pan and add oil in it.
- When pan get started heat up then put 2 chicken steak over slow flame.
- Now cook another side of chicken.
- when it looks like golden in color then cook it over high flame.
- Add oil and some water in it now your chicken steak is ready to eat.