5:43 pm - Tuesday July 22, 2014
- Chicken-1 1/2 kg (8 pieces with cut)
- Yoghurt -1 cup
- Crushed black pepper-1 tbsp
- Ginger n Garlic paste-1 tbsp
- Salt- As required
- Oil-2 cup
- Take a cooking bowl put chicken pieces, ginger n garlic paste, yogurt, salt and mix it well.
- Now put it over a slow flame without adding water.
- When chicken and yoghurt’s water got evaporated, switch off the flame.
- Now take all the chicken pieces and frying them in frying pan until they get golden brown.
- After that again put these chicken pieces in that cooking bowl, spread black pepper, and squeeze lemon and steam it over slow flame.
- Take the serving plate and put the chicken pieces in it, garnish with lemon and is ready to serve.