8:50 pm - Saturday December 20, 2014
- Chicken (Boneless)-1/2 kg (Cut into cubes)
- Onion-1 (Un cook, Blended)
- Tomato Sauce-1/2 cup
- Pineapple Juice-1/2 cup
- Salt- As required
- White Vinegar-2 Table spoon
- White Pepper (Ground)-1 Table spoon
- Ginger/Garlic paste-1 Table spoon
- Sugar-1 Tea spoon
- Pineapple (cubes)-6
- Corn Flour-2 Table spoon
- Soya Sauce-2 Table spoon
- Flour (Already mix with chicken cube)-1 Table spoon
- Oil-2 Table spoon
- First of all take chicken and mix soya sauce, salt, sugar, white vinegar, cornflour in it and leave it for 1/2 an hour.
- Take a cooking bowl and put oil, garlic/ginger paste in it and add onion.Fry it until it become golden brown.
- Now add tomato sauce, white pepper, pineapple juice and cook it to prepare sauce.
- Take another frying pan, stir fry the chicken and put it into sauce.
- Cook it for a while then add pineapple cubes and cornflour (Take some quantity of water and dissolve cornflour in it) add flour as well and stir the spoon fast.
- When sauce started getting thick,put off the flame.
- take it out in a serving plate and your hot and juicy manchurian is ready to serve.