1:54 pm - Monday October 20, 2014
- One Chicken 1 kg (cut into 16 pieces)
- Kashmiri Red Chili 4 (cut into long pieces)
- Green Chili 6 (Cut into long pieces)
- Ginger 2 tbsp (Cut into long pieces)
- Chopped Black Pepper 1 tsp
- Salt as per taste
- Ghee/ Oil 1 cup
- Milled Ginger Garlic 1 tbsp
- Lemon 3- 4
- White Vinegar 2 tbsp
- Put chicken, salt, ginger, garlic and vinegar in a frying pan (Karhai) and heat it.
- When water is getting dry put black pepper, green chili and red chili spread on it.
- Heat oil/ ghee in a separate frying pan, when gets much hotter then pour it in frying pan.
- Pour lemon juice on it and combine thoroughly.
- Serve it with hot oily naan, Parathas or plain naan.