4:09 pm - Thursday May 23, 2013
Chicken Chilies with Vegetables
- Boneless Chicken 1/2 kg (small slices)
- Kashmiri Chili 4 (cut into long slices and take out its seeds)
- Peel off Garlic 6 (Crushed)
- Bell Peppers (Shimla Mirch) 2 (cut into cubes)
- Green Chili 4 (cut into long pieces)
- Soya sauce 2 tbsp
- Chicken cubes mixed flour 1 tbsp
- Salt as per taste
- Sesame (Til) oil some drops
- Onions 2 (separate its layer)
- Carrot 2 (cut into round slices)
- Corn flour 1 tbsp
- White vinegar 2 tbsp
- Milled white pepper 1 tsp
- Sugar 1 tsp
- Oil 4 tbsp
- First of all press all chicken slices with heavy knife then put garlic, 1 tsp soya sauce, 1 tbsp vinegar, ½ tsp white pepper, sugar, salt, half from flour and half of corn flour on chicken cubes and keep it for half an hour.
- Before serving meal, heat oil in a frying pan and put marinate chicken in it and turn flame high, continue moving spoon and roast it.
- Mix corn flour in 1 cup of water and pour this mixture into chicken, when sauce gets thicker turn off the stove.
- Now combine all vegetables in a bowl and pour soya sauce, vinegar, flour and white pepper in it.
- Heat remaining oil in a frying pan, put marinated vegetables in it and stir fry it, then combine it with chicken.
- Now dish is ready serve it hot.