5:38 am - Sunday December 21, 2014
- Chicken Mince-1 kg
- Flour (mixed with chicken cube)-1 tbsp
- White pepper powder-1 tsp
- Soya sauce-2 tbsp
- Ginger/Garlic Paste-1 tsp
- Butter-1 tbsp
- Onion (chopped)-1
- Bread slices-6
- Corn Flour-2 tbsp
- Sugar-1 tsp
- White vinegar-2 tbsp
- Mayonnaise-4 tbsp
- Warm Milk-1 cup
- Oil- As required
- Wash the cabbage and cut it.
- Now take mixing bowl put all the ingredients of cole slaw and put this bowl into fridge to chill them.
- Minced divided by 2 parts. Take 1 part put it in cooking bowl add 1 tbsp soya sauce, 1 tbsp vinegar, ginger/ garlic and salt.
- Cook it without oil when minced water gets evaporate then mix it with uncooked minced and chopped it with the help of chopper.
- After that take mixing bowl put chopped minced, flour, cornflour, white pepper, soya sauce, vinegar, egg, onion, sugar mix it well and leave it for half an hour.
- Now take frying pan put oil and fry the Kababs in it. with the help of your hand make them shape as u want.
- Take another dry pan and heat up bun in it.
- Put 1 tsp warm milk on the Bun after that put butter, mayonnaise, then put Kabab and another Bun.
- Serve it with French fries and cole slaw.